I liked playing Eberron online, so I've decided to try running some online games. If you are interested, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am running one this Saturday at 7 PM EST and I'd like 2 more people, so if you can make that, let me know. 1st level characters, I'm running an old Chris Perkins adventure converted to 5e.
I think what I'd like to do is run a few games and get the hang of what it is like. Once I feel comfortable, I have two old mega-adventures I am going to convert to 5e and make a campaign out of. I think I might record them and put them on youtube.
So if you want to be a part of that, let me know!
A few things about my style:
- The sessions will be 2 hours long. I like to keep it short.
- I'll be using google hangouts. I think I will try Roll20 at some point.
- I am very loose with the rules, so if you're a min/maxer or a rules-oriented person you won't like it.
- I don't care if you're new to the game, all I care about is that you are considerate to everyone and are a team player.
- I am very joke-y but I take the game serious.
- I don't like to stop the game to look stuff up, so often I just make a call and look it up later.
- I will write about these games in this blog. Just so you know!
- It will be set in my homebrew world that I've been using for 25 years.
- Try and have your main stats handy - especially your spell attack bonus and your DC. I try to keep things moving.
Also, the Force Grey special live show is this Monday. If you live in or near LA, you can get free tickets. I am told they will be giving out a free 32 page adventure and a poster to everyone. I tried to find out what the adventure is, but had no luck.